Philosophy of Chinese Medicine and Arthritis Treatment

Main content:
  • Essence and philosophy of Far Eastern Medicine
  • Summary The main methods of TCM treat arthritis
Philosophy of Chinese Medicine


Essence and philosophy of Far Eastern Medicine

The balance between opposing forces of Yin and Yang is the basis of health control. Science cannot use machines to accurately measure or survey Yin and Yang in the philosophy of Chinese medicine. But Chinese medicine applied this philosophy is effective for over 3000 years of history.
Traditional Chinese medicine methods make Yin and Yang balanced to allow Qi's energy to flow in
Meridian. And looking back, if Yin and Yang lose balance, can directly affect Qi's flow on the meridian by acupuncture.
Below is an overview of the philosophies and quintessence of Chinese Medicine

Jing-Qi-Shen - Hidden Energy

Philosophy of Chinese Medicine - - Hidden Energy

Jing, Qi and Shen are three of the key concepts shared by Taoism and Chinese culture. They are often called Three Treasures (sanbao), an immediate expression of their importance and their close relationship.

Information about Jing-Qi-Shen from Wikipedia:
This Chinese name sanbao originally referred to the Taoist "Three Treasures" (from Tao Te Ching 67, tr. Waley 1958:225, "pity", "frugality", and "refusal to be 'foremost of all things under heaven' ") and has subsequently also been used to refer to the Buddhist Three Jewels (Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha). (This use is misleading, however, as the Three Jewels in Buddhism is a completely different philosophy. The Buddha is the teacher, the Dharma is the teaching, and the Sangha is the community. The Three Jewels of Buddhism are the external supports for achieving realization, while the Three Treasures of Taosim are interior qualities or attitudes to be cultivated.)
In long-established Chinese traditions, the "Three Treasures" are the essential energies sustaining human life:
  • Jing  "nutritive essence, essence; refined, perfected; extract; spirit, sperm, seed"
  • Qi  "vitality, energy, force; air, vapor; breath; spirit, vigor; attitude"
  • Shen  "spirit; soul, mind; god, deity; supernatural being"

In the teachings of Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is thought that humans have hidden energy: Qi's hidden energy.

Two notions of Qi carry the essence and essence of Chinese medicine
Common concept about Qi:
Qi is determined before birth and therefore based on genetics. However, a large proportion of Qi is formed daily through diet, breathing and interaction of yin and yang. It can be simplified that Qi was born from Yin and Yang
The concept of mystical energy:
Qi is a manifestation of Prana's energy, which is a kind of latent energy in existence, before the universe. Chinese martial arts legends have cultivated mystical disciplines, they can absorb Prana energy in nature, the universe.

In healthy people, Qi is evenly distributed throughout the body and flows through organ systems. At the same time, each agency has its own Qi. In traditional Chinese medicine, Qi disruption or deficiency is considered a cause of disease.

Yin and Yang 

Philosophy of Chinese Medicine

Yin and Yang have an interactive relationship and include: in Yin and Yang, in Yang there Yin.

The two Yin and Yang forces create Qi and control this living energy flow in the body. If the yin and yang are harmonious, the good Qi flow will show a good health.

Physical or mental disorder will upset the balance between yin and yang and lead to Qi changes. Therefore, disorders that occur can develop into serious illnesses.
Mental changes are more important than physical transformation (body).

Meridian

Philosophy of Chinese Medicine

Meridian systems - also known as channel networks - are a concept in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) about a path through which life energy is called the "Qi" flow.
Traditional Chinese medicine recognizes 20 energy-related pathways: meridians. They connect inside the body with its external parts and provide communication between agencies.

At certain points in the body, meridians direct Qi energy to the surface of the body. These are the points where acupuncture is applied to support and enhance the flow of Qi.

Functional circle

Functional circle is a continuous transformation and movement of different energy and material components. Without this intertwining process, the broken circle causes illness and death.

Philosophy of Chinese Medicine


Functional circle is an essential element of traditional Chinese medicine. Some bodies and organ systems, along with precisely defined areas, are assigned to a functional circle. These functional circles are also linked to specific energy functions, such as Qi storage and distribution. The function circle does not work independently but closely interacts with each other.

The model of functional circles makes it clear that Traditional Chinese Medicine views the human body as an entity. In complex disease images, different disorders often have a common origin. It is here, and not at the level of individual symptoms, but found the starting point of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Eight principles

Identifying and distinguishing the syndrome according to the Eight Principles is one of the core concepts of traditional Chinese medicine diagnosis.
8 principles of TCM evaluate symptoms and ultimately help bring patients back into balance. It is not like anything used to diagnose and heal diseases in Western medicine.
Yin and Yang energy are two of the eight principles of imbalance assessment. Like Yin and Yang, six other principles are symbiotic opposition.

Philosophy of Chinese Medicine

Imbalance in TCM is not only used for treatment by treating symptoms, but by using these 8 Principles to determine the root cause of an imbalance.

Summary The main methods of TCM treat arthritis

Arthritis occurs in all races. And China is no exception. So how does Chinese Traditional Medicine treat arthritis?
Traditional Chinese medicine mainly uses herbs to combine medicine to treat. In addition, some measures support the treatment of arthritis.
Here is a summary of some official treatments and support methods for the main method.

1. Main method: Herbal therapy



Liquid form of pills, integrated by many herbs is the best in the treatment of arthritis. In the composition of herbal remedies for arthritis, there will be substances that affect arthritis, and are accompanied by nutritional properties of functional rehabilitation. When taking herbs, micronutrients will directly affect the etiology of arthritis, and along with nutrients that help restore the body and joint function.

2. Some additional measures and support for herbal medicines for arthritis treatment

2.1. Acupuncture - Massage - Acupressure 

Chinese Medicine and Arthritis Treatment


Traditional techniques:
These three methods share a common trait that both affect Qi in the meridian system of Chinese Medicine. The most powerful method is acupuncture.
It is necessary to have accurate documentation that is reliable to practice the treatment of arthritis by acupuncture.
Methods such as massage, reflexology can take knowledge from acupuncture points to apply.

Modern techniques:
Currently, traditional acupuncture tools have been renewed into acupuncture electricity. This is a combination of acupuncture and TENS.
TENS itself is a good support tool for treating arthritis. Now, it is combined with Acupuncture, creating a super product named: Acu-TENS. Research on Acu-TENS: Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) at Acupuncture Points

2.2 Qigong and Tai Chi - Exercises

Chinese Medicine and Arthritis Treatment

This is a method of physical impact and Qi in Chinese Medicine. Physical and Qi changes will affect the rehabilitation and body processes. This is a good supplement for treating arthritis.
Some localities often eat foods that contain arthritis chemicals, they only need to practice qigong, arthritis will go away on their own.
A proper diet, along with good qigong exercises, can cure arthritis.

Conclude

According to many documents, arthritis has no cure.
So what does Chinese medicine say about this? I have consulted many documents, this issue is not clear and definitive documents. But in my opinion, Chinese medicine has no official treatment for arthritis, but can make arthritis fade and gradually disappear.

Philosophy of Chinese Medicine and Arthritis Treatment Philosophy of Chinese Medicine and Arthritis Treatment Reviewed by DCPTAO on 1:53 AM Rating: 5

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I've also read that Chinese Medicine with Acupuncture Miami is a really good treatment for arthritis. I'll recommend this to my elders since they've been having trouble with their arthritis lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

      Delete
    2. I’m recommending Dr Godday to everyone who have herpes virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2015 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Godday herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr email and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through courier and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Godday for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Godday on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What’s-app +1{919}4956404.



      Delete
    3. I’m recommending Dr Godday to everyone who have herpes virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2015 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Godday herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr email and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through courier and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Godday for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Godday on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What’s-app +1{919}4956404

      Delete
    4. HERPES INFECTION CURE IS 100% AVAILABLE WITH THE HELP OF DR OGBERAESE HERBAL MEDICINE.Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man Called Dr Ogberaese. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Ogberaese , i came in contact with his email through a friend in USA called Edith Rose and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV1&2 to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through his email drogberaese54@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073818653

      Delete

  2. My name is Khan Ali I live in united state, i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Priest Ebhodaghe who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay.So One day I went online on the internet to know more clue about the Herpes Simplex Virus i came across a review of a lady called Helen saying that she got her Herpes Simplex Virus cured by A spell caster Called Priest Ebhodaghe And she also went as far to drop an email address and website address including Priest Ahmend telephone number and advise anyone to contact Priest Ebhodaghe for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his website and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email
    drebhodaghejoseph@gmail.com You can also call his telephone number +2348075253808 GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
    You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
    you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
    Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

    ReplyDelete
  5. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr Ebhota herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was doubtful to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of HPV/WART. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 3 days I have less outbreak. But within one week i was fully cured from WART/HPV. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348089535482. Pls try and help yourself out of warts completely today. he also c My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr Ebhota herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was doubtful to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of HPV/WART. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 3 days I have less outbreak. But within one week i was fully cured from WART/HPV. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him drebhotasolution@gmail.com o r whatsapp +2348089535482. Pls try and help yourself out of warts completely today. he ure DIABETIES ULCAL CANCER etc.He also told me that he has solution for the flowing.1 Cancer cure2 Diabetes cure3 Ringing ear4 Herpes cure5 Warts cure6 HPV cure7 Get your ex back8 Pregnancy herbal medicine9 Prostate enlargement10 Hepatitis B11 Disability12 Kidney problem Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Anuge who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Anuge, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr anuge cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Anuge healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    and mare that are not mentioned here He also cured my friend from cervical cancer. so contact him through his Email address : dranuge@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +234816466838 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Onokun helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr Ebhota herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was doubtful to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of HPV/WART. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 3 days I have less outbreak. But within one week i was fully cured from WART/HPV. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348089535482. Pls try and help yourself out of warts completely today. he also c My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr Ebhota herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was doubtful to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of HPV/WART. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 3 days I have less outbreak. But within one week i was fully cured from WART/HPV. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him drebhotasolution@gmail.com o r whatsapp +2348089535482. Pls try and help yourself out of warts completely today. he ure DIABETIES ULCAL CANCER etc.
    He also told me that he has solution for the flowing.
    1 Cancer cure
    2 Diabetes cure
    3 Ringing ear
    4 Herpes cure
    5 Warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Get your ex back
    8 Pregnancy herbal medicine
    9 Prostate enlargement
    10 Hepatitis B
    11 Disability
    12 Kidney problem Etc.

    ReplyDelete


  9. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ebhota online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drebhotasoltion@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2348089535482 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Ebhota who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Ebhota send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Ebhota , I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Ebhota did it for me, contact him drebhotasolution@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  11. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual prime time and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctor Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be Rubin my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a couple of additional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Corneal Ulcer, Gallstone, Terminal Illnesses, Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Impotence Effection, Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his number:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HERPES INFECTION CURE IS 100% AVAILABLE WITH THE HELP OF DR OGBERAESE HERBAL MEDICINE.Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man Called Dr Ogberaese. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Ogberaese , i came in contact with his email through a friend in USA called Edith Rose and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV1&2 to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through his email drogberaese54@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073818653

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello everyone , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Abolo who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this dr Abolo email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address draboloherbalhome@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2347044725611 and he has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.HEPATITS.E.T.C I BEG everyone to contact this powerful herba list Dr Abolo and be free from suffering

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello everyone i was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus for about 8 months ,I’ve lost all hope and my doctor said there is no possible cure and I have been taken antiviral to sustain myself I have had several out break from the time I was diagnosed till I got to know about Dr.Ebhota through a friend who he cured of Herpes . I contacted him and he sent me his herbal remedy which I took as he directed me to do for some days and I went to the hospital after consuming his Herbal medicine and I was confirmed Herpes Negative after 8 months of pains and depression , it was indeed a miracle, Dr.ebhota is a great man, I have heard so much about how he has help lot of people, He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more. If you have any issues you can contact him for help add him on whatsapp +2348089535482. or via email:Email drebhotasolution@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Friends I'm so happy to give this testimony about an Africa herbalist doctor called Dr asika who save my life from a herpes virus that almost took my life away, Never in my life did I think herpes virus could be cured by a herbal medicine, Thank you lord for giving me a second chance so I'm using this medium to reach the life of hundreds of people currently facing such diseases all hope is not lost. How ever chronic is the sickness or disease Dr asika will cure you permanently from it for i am a living testimony of his miraculous work and you can get in touch with this doctor via drasikaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com or his what's app number +2347016983204

    I will forever be thankful to you Dr asika, God bless..

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.